vargas island, summer, 2010

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Review of biomes. p. 33

Today we went over the questions on p. 33 and reviewed the major factors affecting biomes.

HOMEWORK FOR NEXT PERIOD:
 For homework, I gave out an 11 by 17 inch diagram summarizing section 1.2 in your text.  You will write two statements under each word I wrote based on what you read in the text.  this is due next period.  I read more of your reflections on the wilderness and the city.  I noticed that many of you wanted to see the city "intertwined with wilderness" and offered a view of a city that reflected this.

If you have an electronic device that you bring to class, download this useful study guide.  I will be assigning homework from this guide, which has an answer key at the end of it.  when you do this homework, do it on another sheet of paper.  
I do not expect you to print this document: 
BC provincial exam study guide for biology unit